CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Creme de Menthe / Oreo Fudge Ice Cream Pie!

This amazing Creme de Menthe / Oreo Fudge Pie just draws me in every time I make it. It's an old recipe recently posted by my Mom at Messy Mimi   I know, I know - Peppermint Ice Cream is the favorite we all look forward to in the Holiday Season, but the flavor is just so much more "elegant" when you use the Creme de Menthe syrup.  This recipe was from the 80's and the syrup was easier to find in our town then.  We had to look hard to find it and finally succeeded at a local coffee house of all places!  The syrup is alcohol free, but I'm sure you could substitute the real creme de menthe liquer.  I prefer the syrup so anyone can enjoy it - especially the kids!  I hope you will try it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment